- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- <event start="2011-07-01" end="2011-07-01">
- <title>PDFReaders talk at the FISL 2012</title>
- Matthias Kirschner, FSFE coordinator for activities in Germany,
- will present the successful <a href="/campaigns/pdfreaders">PDFReaders</a>
- campaign started last Autumn. The concept –
- removing advertisings for non-free software from public sector
- organisations' websites – will be explained in detail, as well
- as the keys to succeed in a similar action.
- The talk will take place in "room 41-A fisl 1" on the 1st of
- July, at 16:00 in Porto Alegre, Brazil.