- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <news date="2007-09-17">
- <title>FSFE, Samba: A triumph for freedom of choice and competition</title>
- "Microsoft can consider itself above the law no longer," says Georg
- Greve, president of the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE).
- "Through tactics that successfully derailed antitrust processes in
- other parts of the world, including the United States, Microsoft has
- managed to postpone this day for almost a decade. But thanks to the
- perseverance and excellent work of the European Commission, these
- tactics have now failed in Europe."