You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <news date="2007-02-01">
- <title>FSFE releases solution to increase legal strength of Free Software projects</title>
- Today FSFE has released the Fiduciary Licence Agreement (FLA) under the
- terms of the GNU Free Documentation Licence (GFDL) and the Creative
- Commons Attribution/Share-alike (CC by-sa) licence. The FLA is a
- copyright assignment that allows Free Software projects to bundle their
- copyright in a single organisation or person. It enables projects to
- ensure their legal maintainability and can be used to either assign
- copyright to FSFE's Fiduciary Program or to assign the rights to
- another organisation set up by the project team itself.