- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <news date="2007-01-23">
- <title>FSFE becomes the legal guardian of the OpenSwarm Project</title>
- The OpenSwarm Project will be protected by FSFE's Freedom Task Force
- (FTF). Shane Coughlan, FTF Coordinator, explains "The Freedom Task
- Force is here to help strengthen the legal foundation of the Free
- Software eco-system. The Fiduciary licence Agreement is part of this.
- It provides a clear way for projects to consolidate their copyright.
- In the case of OpenSwarm, FSFE is acting a legal guardian for the
- project and ensuring that the developers can focus on maturing an
- exciting development platform."