- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <news date="2006-04-27">
- <title>Samba and FSFE: "Microsoft - obstacle to innovation in the digital
- "Businesses and public authorities have to pay prices that are kept high
- by Microsoft's refusal to share interoperability information with its
- competitors, as is common practice in the industry," explains Andrew
- Tridgell, president and founder of the Samba Team in his presentation on
- behalf of Free Software Foundation Europe in European Court today.