Change "Fellowship" to "supporter": texts and buttons #19
Fixes #6 largely:
- Add "Become a supporter" to the texts-**.xml files
- Add the latest fontawesome fonts to enable some additional icons
- Remove "Join" from the menu bar, and add "Become a supporter" to the bar next to "Login" or "Change language"
- Index: Change green button text to from "Join the FSFE" to "Become a supporter"
- "followup" box below every page: Headline to "Become a supporter"
- "followup" box: change text to text "By becoming a supporter of the FSFE you empower our work and help to assure our financial independence." (need approvement of pr@)
- Add translations
- remove /index.*.xhtml pages which are not up-to-date by then
This is still work in progress and requires some coordination with translators@. Also, we could combine this with a little clean-up of the static texts files.
All translations included, but the RU index had to be removed. Will notify the RU language team.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?