I noticed a bug with the fetch-news template.
/activities/radiodirective/radiodirective.xsl calls fetch-news with the param
This however only includes news that have exactly this form of the tag as
<tag>, so "radiodirective" or "Radiodirective" would not work. That's not good!
I tried to fix this in
/tools/xsltsl/tagging.xsl by introducing something like (I shortened the actual code to make it clearer):
<xsl:variable name="lower" select="'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'" /> <xsl:variable name="upper" select="'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'" /> <xsl:for-each select="/buildinfo/document/set/news[translate(tags/tag, $lower, $upper) = translate($tag, $lower, $upper))]"> <!-- action! display news --> </xsl:for-each>
However, that does not work, it just does not match any news any more. I suspect that this is because
tags/tag does exist more than once, and the translation does not work. So it just seems to take the first tag (which often is front-page), but in the actual test it seems to compare all nodes.
I have no idea how to make this possible without unnecessarily looping over all news and all tags...